Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Week 12 Training: 2/12/07 - 2/18/07

No scheduled training for this week. It was just way too busy. Throghout the week we were dealing with house stuff. Yes, me being a crazy person, I looked on the internet and found a cool house and we ended up making an offer on it. So this week was spent looking at alternative houses to compare and working the offer. I wouldn't recommed doing things like this during IM training.

This weekend was the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo mountain bike race. We headed up Friday morning to grab a camping spot for the weekend. Saturday and Sunday was the race. I have to work up a race report, so I'm not going to give away the details yet, but everything went really well. So stay tuned for the race report! :)

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaiiiiiiiinnnnneeeeeeee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home