Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Countdown to IMAZ: 4 days left

This pretty much sums it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh1yMnrby3w

Today is going to be a useless day at work. My mind will constantly be on the race. I'm e-mailing everyone with my online tracking info. If I get to a low point in the race and want to stop, I'll just think of all my friends online that are watching and I won't want to let them down.

Even though I'm thinking about the race, it really hasn't "hit" me that I'm going to do an Ironman. It seems like it hasn't sunk in yet. Right now everything feels surreal, like I'm doing just another race. Maybe it will hit me when I go to Tempe tomorrow and get surrounded by Ironman fever. If not, it will probably definitely hit me when I get in the water on Sunday. The whole "Oh my god I'm doing an Ironman this is crazy" feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home